Responsible party in terms of data privacy protection regulations:
CCF Credit Collection Factoring s.r.o.
12000 Prague 2, Czech Republic
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, CCF Credit Collection Factoring s.r.o. operates this website in accordance with the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data and data security.
If you have questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer in writing by post or email:
CCF Credit Collection Factoring s.r.o.
Department Compliance / Data Privacy
12000 Prague 2, Czech Republic
The following provisions provide information about what information we collect on these websites, for what purpose we use them and to whom we may provide them.
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. All these data are subject to special protection in accordance with data protection regulations, which we ensure through technical and organizational measures.
In principle, we process personal data of our users only if this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis for processing.
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
When you enter data on our website, whether on a contact form when registering or updating your data or using the search function, the connection between your browser and our web server is encrypted. As a result, third parties can not read what data you enter. You can see the encryption on the lock icon in your browser and that the address line starts with "https" instead of just "http".
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles. The use of the analysis cookies is for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and so we can constantly optimize our offer.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website uses "Google Maps" provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to visually display geographic information. Each time Google Maps is called, Google sets a cookie to process user settings and data when viewing the page that has the Google Maps component integrated. This cookie is usually not deleted by closing the browser, but will expire after a certain amount of time unless it is manually deleted by you. If you disagree with the processing of your data, you may opt out of the "Google Maps" service and prevent the transmission of data to Google. To do this, you must disable the Java Script feature in your browser. We point out, however, that you can no longer use the "Google Maps" in this case.
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to create a basic entry for companies specifying data (registration) or to correct or delete their existing entries. This data may possibly contain personal reference. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. The following data is collected as part of the registration or correction process:
In the case of a desired deletion of the entry, the following data will be collected:
At the time of registration, correction or deletion, the following data will also be stored:
As part of the registration process, the consent of the user to process this data is obtained. Legal basis for data processing Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
A registration, correction or deletion of the User is required for the provision or removal of certain content and services on our website. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. In the case of deletion, the already registered user with the indication of the registration number belonging to his entry knows that he is entitled to delete his entry.
The data is deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purpose of their collection and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations arising from a contractual relationship. This is the case for the data collected during the registration and correction process when the registration on our website is canceled or modified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
As a user you always have the possibility to delete an existing base entry. You can change the data stored about you at any time. To do this, you can either select the corresponding menu item on the website and delete the entry stating the company name and registration number or send us your request for deletion by e-mail or by post to the addresses given above.
The user has the opportunity to contact us via e-mail via the given e-mail addresses. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. This can be done either in writing by mail or by e-mail to the addresses given above, or by means of the corresponding blocking form on this website, which, however, requires a registration number. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue. All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
Each data subject has the right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to a correction under Art. 16 GDPR, the right to cancellation under Art. 17 GDPR, the right to limit processing according to Art. 18 GDPR and the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
2. The owner of the website reserves the right to change, delete or supplement the information on this website at any time without prior notice.
1. The website has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be some interruptions in availability due to maintenance required by the system. Interruptions in availability may occur, inter alia, due to force majeure or other causes for which CCF is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
1. The contents of this website created by or provided by the CCF, which are contained in or provided by a service, are the property of CCF or of third parties who supply or provide content on the website and are protected by Spanish copyright law.
2. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective copyright holder. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Copyrights of third parties relating to parts of the content of the website that have not been created by CCF are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should the user nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, CCF asks for information. As soon as CCF becomes aware of violations, this content will be removed immediately.
1. The content of the website, in particular the contents of the database, has been compiled with the utmost care. CCF, however, can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, CCF is responsible for its own content on the website. However, as a service provider, CCF is not obliged to monitor the information transmitted or stored by it or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of violations CCF will remove such content immediately.
2. CCF and its contracted external service providers (eg web hosting companies) always strive to ensure the services around the clock for the website. However, should there be a temporary downtime or technical problems, CCF assumes no liability for waiting times when loading the websites or for the interruption of services. We try to limit the frequency and duration of these interruptions or restrictions as much as possible.
3. The website contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents CCF has no influence. CCF can therefore assume no responsibility for these external contents, for the contents of the linked pages is always the respective provider or operator of the pages responsible. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations CCF will remove such links immediately. Accessing all web pages accessible via links is at your own risk. The user is not separately informed that he is leaving the website.
4. If third parties gain access to the personal data of a registered user through illegal practices (eg so-called "hacking"), CCF is not liable. CCF is also not liable if the user independently made data visible or accessible to third parties and these are abused by him.
5. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the case of intent or gross negligence on the part of CCF or its vicarious agents.
6. In addition, CCF liable for slight negligence towards the user only in case of breach of essential contractual obligations that are mandatory to achieve the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligations) - as well as bodily injury an existing warranty, malice and in the sense of product liability law. In the case of breach of cardinal obligations, the liability is limited to the foreseeable damage. Incidentally, CCF's pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability - in particular for indirect damages such as lost profits, additional personnel costs, downtime and loss of earnings - is limited to intent and gross negligence to which the limitation of liability of CCF also applies in the event of fault of a vicarious agent.
1. CCF is entitled to transfer the provision of the offer in whole or in part to external service providers.
2. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. If this occurs, the purpose and purpose of the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the purpose of the ineffective provision.